Monday, September 10, 2012

Seattle snippets


I haven't posted much about my move and everything else that comes with living in a new city. So here goes! 

From top left to right;
My neighborhood movie rental shop. Loving the blue doors!
Crab apples I found near my apartment. 
Caleb and I at Cal Anderson Park where we frequent to eat burgers and cupcakes, play fetch, and people watch.
A Fremont Sunday afternoon spent at the market and exploring the neighborhood.
Around the hill where trees like these are abundant.
The sky at dusk - My favorite time of day.
A Bainbridge Island home where we had delicious bbq with some awesome people and some awesome dogs.
Seattle by the Bainbridge Island ferry.

3 comments:

  1. Do they have Doctor Who DVDs to rent? x3 Pretty photos as always~ I like the mini stories that go with each photo :) Seattle looks like a happy place through your lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes they have The Doctor!! :) and Sherlock too! It's getting colder here and the leaves are turning faster now. I can't wait to show you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Looking forward to them! :D

    ReplyDelete

SAY HELLO! WRITE A LETTER